Told to pull my hood down

It's a shop not a government facility, they're commercial interests rely on the good will of their customers.

It's one of the con tricks of the 21st Century-herd your customers like sheep and convince them that you're actually doing them a favour by allowing them to spend their hard earned income on your premises.

These aren't isolated incidents at Meadowhall, so why persist in going in order to be treated discourteously?

Incidentally by placing his hands on you without lawful authority or your consent he committed an offence.

I feel soiled:gag:

I agree with every word there.

Im unClean:(:D

It's a shop not a government facility, they're commercial interests rely on the good will of their customers.

It's one of the con tricks of the 21st Century-herd your customers like sheep and convince them that you're actually doing them a favour by allowing them to spend their hard earned income on your premises.

These aren't isolated incidents at Meadowhall, so why persist in going in order to be treated discourteously?

Incidentally by placing his hands on you without lawful authority or your consent he committed an offence.

Your journey along the Road to Damascus has been an arduous one CG. ;)

Lard arse.

Dont know what your on about like:suspect:

one point of having a hood is to protect your head from the elements, taking it off in a downpour kind of defeats the point:rolleyes:

You should have taken it down before entering the place. You seem like a nasty aggresive piece of work to me and imo the security guy did the right thing. You was told to take your hood down so why kick off? You was in the wrong not him which im sure if you make a complaint you will be told the same. :rolleyes:

Archived