Told to pull my hood down

Hey you need to drop that attitude sir. The life of a mall cop is no laughing matter.

They have so much to do in the face of danger and you giving them a hard time looking like an assailant ready to strike warranted fast action to neutralise the threat. Good work by the mall warrior I say.

As well as dealing with you they have to make sure the flow of traffic flows around the walkways in an orderly fashion. Ensure that old people don't run amok on their motorised scooters and give directions to people looking for their favourite retail outlets.

Stop making their difficult job harder.

You middle aged gangster wannabe chavs with your hoods make me sick.

Unless you are wearing a Burkha that is. :)

Different rules for different groups of people my friend, different rules.

Thought we were doing well...three pages before the burka was mentioned.

Maybe you should suggest the OP wears a burka next time he visits Meadowhall?

Same rules for everybody.

You should have taken it down before entering the place. You seem like a nasty aggresive piece of work to me and imo the security guy did the right thing. You was told to take your hood down so why kick off? You was in the wrong not him which im sure if you make a complaint you will be told the same. :rolleyes:

Because most people, when assualted in public by someone who has no more power than the next man generally will feel aggreived. If the rent a guard had done that to me, I'd have arrested him and called a constable.

Archived