Told to pull my hood down

Thought we were doing well...three pages before the burka was mentioned.

Maybe you should suggest the OP wears a burka next time he visits Meadowhall?

Same rules for everybody

Its not though is it ? Thats the point of my last post .

Seeing there is a ban on covering your face in Meadowhall , surely EVERYONE has to abide by the rule . ?

Now can you see someone wearing a Burkha being stopped and told to uncover their face in meadowhall? Not a chance ,as we all know what can of worms that would open up.

Like i say , different rules for different groups in society.

Seeing there is a ban on covering your face in Meadowhall , surely EVERYONE has to abide by the rule . ?

Now can you see someone wearing a Burkha being stopped and told to uncover their face in meadowhall? Not a chance ,as we all know what can of worms that would open up.

No the rules arent different for different groups of people, nobody's stopping you from wearing a burka if you want to, even Muslims arent bothered.

Its there mall there rules, its just where are the rules???

Thought we were doing well...three pages before the burka was mentioned.

Maybe you should suggest the OP wears a burka next time he visits Meadowhall?.

No he'd only do that if he was sitting his sisters driving test, fleeing the country as a wanted murderer or robbing a bank.:o

You should have taken it down before entering the place. You seem like a nasty aggresive piece of work to me and imo the security guy did the right thing. You was told to take your hood down so why kick off? You was in the wrong not him which im sure if you make a complaint you will be told the same. :rolleyes:

I see you chose your name correctly, Gaga is right! :loopy:

You should have taken it down before entering the place. You seem like a nasty aggresive piece of work to me and imo the security guy did the right thing. You was told to take your hood down so why kick off? You was in the wrong not him which im sure if you make a complaint you will be told the same. :rolleyes:

See what I mean about Gormfree folks, people with this reasoning could sit on your jury if you were on trial.

No he'd only do that if he was sitting his sisters driving test, fleeing the country as a wanted murderer or robbing a bank.:o

Well the point is if he wanted to, he could..you don't have to be a Scotsman to wear a kilt.

Archived