Told to pull my hood down

Well the point is if he wanted to, he could..you don't have to be a Scotsman to wear a kilt.
You couldn't flee the country and just by wearing a kilt claim to be a woman and for it be accepted at passport control.

You couldn't flee the country and just by wearing a kilt claim to be a woman and for it be accepted at passport control.

You couldn't if you were wearing a burka either, unless the passport control didn't bother looking at your face as they're required to do.

You couldn't if you were wearing a burka either, unless the passport control didn't bother looking at your face as they're required to do.

Are you saying bassman is a little gormless and isn't familiar with passport control regulations?

But what would happen if it was raining and you had the hood up on your anorak to keep your burka dry ?

In all honesty I dont care, I wouldn't visit Meadowhall for all the tea in China, folks moaning about what they can or can't wear whilst going there seem to be venting their spleen in the wrong direction...they should simply not go, Meadowhall's loss!

Archived