Spiders ruining my CCTV !!

:hihi: I was going to suggest using vasaline until I spotted someone posting it, then I started to giggle thinking its a good job no one told you to use grease :hihi:

I had a right laugh when I saw you had :D

What happens when he sun melts the grease all over the lense ?

It will be worse than the spider webs to get off I bet !

Laugh all you want, I used high melting point grease ;)

What do you think happens to vaseline when it gets warm? it goes all runny!

Grease is NOT the word!

What you need to do is Superglue bluebottles all over the lenses. I'd imagine around 50 on each lens for maximum spider frightenedness capacity.

Very good my old arch enemy, but you don't fool me that easily :suspect:

Do you honestly expect me to believe that flies would REPEL spiders??? :o

Very good my old arch enemy, but you don't fool me that easily :suspect:

Do you honestly expect me to believe that flies would REPEL spiders??? :o

'Arch enemy'? ... that's a little harsh I feel! :o

I'm just trying to help you out here. It's a well known fact that spiders of the subspecies 'Ceeseeteevee' eschew areas frequented by bluebottles.

The army regularly use Bluebottle grenades in areas of spider uprising, in favour of Vaseline or high temperature grease (molybdenum disulphate).

However, 'Copperslip' grease is still favoured for dispelling low denomination money spiders.

Less of the 'Arch enemy' if you don't mind please! ;)

'Arch enemy'? ... that's a little harsh I feel! :o

I'm just trying to help you out here. It's a well known fact that spiders of the subspecies 'Ceeseeteevee' eschew areas frequented by bluebottles.

The army regularly use Bluebottle grenades in areas of spider uprising, in favour of Vaseline or high temperature grease (molybdenum disulphate).

However, 'Copperslip' grease is still favoured for dispelling low denomination money spiders.

Less of the 'Arch enemy' if you don't mind please! ;)

Then don't try to dupe me with your reassuring recommendations of copperslip!!

You know full well that it's glittery-metallic contents will cause blinding glare when the sun hits it, making CCTV images totally useless!

I'm wondering if these transparent attempts of CCTV sabotage are part of a bigger plan you have, on the chance you may be able to break into my wasp storage unit.

Then don't try to dupe me with your reassuring recommendations of copperslip!!

You know full well that it's glittery-metallic contents will cause blinding glare when the sun hits it, making CCTV images totally useless!

I'm wondering if these transparent attempts of CCTV sabotage are part of a bigger plan you have, on the chance you may be able to break into my wasp storage unit.

It's of little worry to me that you've taken steps to prevent my robospiders disabling your (rather pathetic) CCTV security system.

My robot spider automaton devices have already infiltrated your 'secure' high security cryogenic wasp storage facility.

As I type, the liquid carbon dioxide used to preserve your cryogenically suspended wasps is being replaced with laughing gas causing them to demise with a smile on their faces.

Once all the wasps are dead, their market value will decrease massively. This is where I step in as one of the very few traders in dead wasps and overnight become a true waspigarch under my pseudonym Alco Abramovich. Ha ha!

Archived