Do i have to pull over for unmarked police cars?

If it’s a Evo or a Scooby it could be undercover police ………… if it’s a Micra I think you can laugh at them.

Don't count on it, I once saw a car being chased by two of the most unlikely looking police cars I've ever seen, but more recently I've seen people who've been pulled over by a dark blue unmarked Volvo.

If i'm signalled to stop by what may be a unmarked police car with flashing blue strobe lights hidden behind the grill, & a siren, do i legally have to pull over or can i carry on until a marked police cars appears?

The reason i ask is because it is now very easy for anyone (or any criminal )to buy blue strobe lights & hide them behind the grill on a car,so how would i know that it is a real police car? it could be some criminals trying to rob me,or worse!

NOOOOO if they want you to stop they should call in a marked car to pull you over.

You are within your rights not to pull over.
Yes do believe if your in no doubt it to be a ploice car you should pull over but it must contain a constable who must be in full uniform.Best thing is just drive to nearest police station sure they will back off if there not police.I refused to stop on bike seeing as it was off duty police officer up my arse trying to be funny.

Archived