I almost ate all the buns.

My partner and I had a "separates" day today, where we did our own thing. She is out now with some friends who she used to work with. I went to my rugby thing.

She asked me, while I was in Sheffield centre to get her some fresh cream buns from M&S. They are for a family get together tomorrow. They came in a "double deckered" blue box with "Petite Patisserie" written on them.

I tried one to see if they are fresh enough for the party.:)

Unfortunately a few others fell out of the box :suspect: ...and are not now unfit for human consumption. There is a really big bun deficit!:o

How shall I handle it?:confused:

I did this with Cadbury eggs at Easter. Made a complete pig of myself and ate all my nephew's candy. I had to go out and buy more. I suggest you do the same. Hurry, before the shops close! :D

M&S closed about 5-00pm. I don't live near Sheffield City centre, just went there today . Hmmmmm.....must think of a good excuse now!:D

M&S closed about 5-00pm. I don't live near Sheffield City centre, just went there today . Hmmmmm.....must think of a good excuse now!:D

Borrow a friends dog for the night and blame it on the poor creature; it'll also come in handy to take the blame for any embarrassing wind caused by excess cream.

Borrow a friends dog for the night and blame it on the poor creature; it'll also come in handy to take the blame for any embarrassing wind caused by excess cream.

Hmmm..... cream buns do not give me wind. You?:suspect:

Archived