I almost ate all the buns.

My partner and I had a "separates" day today, where we did our own thing. She is out now with some friends who she used to work with. I went to my rugby thing.

She asked me, while I was in Sheffield centre to get her some fresh cream buns from M&S. They are for a family get together tomorrow. They came in a "double deckered" blue box with "Petite Patisserie" written on them.

I tried one to see if they are fresh enough for the party.:)

Unfortunately a few others fell out of the box :suspect: ...and are not now unfit for human consumption. There is a really big bun deficit!:o

How shall I handle it?:confused:

Friend, not friends. While you were out dumbassin it buying buns I was playing with hers. :love:

Dunno, but I handled em pretty well. slurp!

M&S closed about 5-00pm. I don't live near Sheffield City centre, just went there today . Hmmmmm.....must think of a good excuse now!:D

Oh dear. You are in a pickle aren't you? Good think I had my little pig out in the morning and was lucky to even find more. We don't get Cadbury eggs all year round the way you do. Only at Easter, so they are VERY popular over here. They come in other flavors but the original is the best.

Maybe you can do the 'ol switcheroo and just say they didn't have any? I strongly urge you to not to be empty handed when she gets home. Good luck. I mean that!

Archived