You ever wished you had more confidence?

Hi people.

I've just come back from Coach And Horses in chapeltown and I'm laid here wishing I had more confidence.

I was sat there having a good night with a couple of mates when suddenly a group of lasses walked in and sat at a table across from us. I think there were 4 of them I can't really remember. What I do remember is one of them wore a flowery dress, wore glasses with thick black frames and she was sat next to a skinny blonde lass. She was drop dead gorgeous but I didn't have the guts to say anything.

You ever had a moment you wish you had more confidence?

When confronted by a marauding group then it is hard to pluck up the courage, not just to talk to the one you want to talk to but to get through those that for whatever reason stand in your way. I ususally wait until they go to the bar so I can at least have some time with them.

Very few guys no matter how confident feel easy about approaching a group of women on their own so this is exactly why you should do it. It will make you appear interesting (which trust me YOU need). But you can't go over there like a little wuss with an opening line of, "hello, can I buy you a drink".

You gotta go over there with 4 straws in your hand and say "whichever one of you ladies, and I do mean "whichever", picks the short straw, can come home with me for a night of passion where there will be candles and incense all sorts of crazy bull*** you birds seem to like, so who's it gonna be?

Hows the just staring at her all evening and then going home working out for you? But try it my way and it will be on like donkey kong.

silver tongue!!! mr boombastic!!!!

Confidence? No not really. When trying to pick up some slapper you find in a pub, confidence doesn't really come in to it. They'll be as bad as you are.

flowerd dress, eric morecambe glass's slapper? sounds like deirdre barlow! mind you she's been about!

Archived