You ever wished you had more confidence?

Very few guys no matter how confident feel easy about approaching a group of women on their own so this is exactly why you should do it. It will make you appear interesting (which trust me YOU need). But you can't go over there like a little wuss with an opening line of, "hello, can I buy you a drink".

You gotta go over there with 4 straws in your hand and say "whichever one of you ladies, and I do mean "whichever", picks the short straw, can come home with me for a night of passion where there will be candles and incense all sorts of crazy bull*** you birds seem to like, so who's it gonna be?

Hows the just staring at her all evening and then going home working out for you? But try it my way and it will be on like donkey kong.

But it wouldn't do your confidence any good if they all looked at you gone-out and told you to **** *** in chorus, rather than assume one off them if not all were about to drop their knickers and give you a shag fest.

But it wouldn't do your confidence any good if they all looked at you gone-out and told you to **** *** in chorus, rather than assume one off them if not all were about to drop their knickers and give you a shag fest.

Sure, I've been told

Sure, I've been told to "go away" a number of times and in fact that is usually what always happens at first, you know what poontang is like, gotta play hard to get a little at the beginning. So I then say, "are you not even the slightest bit intrigued as to which of you I'm interested in, trust me, I know you think it's that one, (I rudely point at the prettiest), but you couldn't be further from the truth".

Now this gives the uglier ones in the group hope that they might get a look in for once. It also insults the pretty one who now must have me at all costs. This is textbook stuff. Never fails.

one word "LEGEND"

Why not put yourself into a situation whereby you will feel better about yourself?

Do somthing that raises your self esteem?

Learn to play an instrument, who knows you maybe good at it.

YOu may even do jamming sessions in a local pub, people come to see you and if your good the skinnny blonde lass who was georgeous could be in the audience, and she may decide to take her pants off and throw them at you.

What about taking up a hobby that you always wanted to do?

Not everyone is destined to meet in a bar

Archived