Violent riots and looting in UK

I had exactly the same thought whilst sat watching half a dozen scum smashing up a police car live on the news. Ive heard Tazers are very effective also.

What puzzled me was , there were clearly armed police officers at the scene, so why were their guns kept in their holsters? why wernt they picking off a few of the rioters ? If they had shot half a dozen of the scumbags ,the rest would have got the message and dispersed.

Oooman rights and Elf 'N' saftey most likely.

Personaly i think its to do with the (misplaced but inevitabe) outrage should the law of the land waste a couple of no hopers.

Especially if said no hoper are non white.

I mean c'mon, think about it.

I lived for many years in Tottenham and Wood Green and I am horrified at the scale of what has happened. I was down there during the 85 riots. When something like this kicks off, low-lifes from miles around will turn-up looking for opportunity to loot.

As for the 'Young Father' gunned down by the police there is a blog here that suggests he was shot after being restrained. It wouldn't be the first time that the police have executed someone.

I also understand that the looting in Wood Green shopping city a couple of miles up the road was unchallenged by the police who just didin't attend. The police mush have known that something was going to kick-off. Were they monitoring social media sites? Did they want it to kick-off?

:hihi: That bloody Thatcher. I knew it must be her fault. :hihi:

The Thatcher administration allowed banks to gamble with our money.The bankers did this and got us into massive debts. The Thatcher government did away with real jobs for people who did not aspire educationally. Before she did that a man could earn a real living even if he was not too intelligent. Thatcher took that away from them and with it went their pride and self belief.

Thatcher caused the Tottenham riots....obvious!:|

Im no Columbo, although i do own a dirty mack but thats for another thread entirely. But i would deduce that they are a predictable bunch who will use any reason for a slapfest.

Then cry victim, discrimination, white oppression and then get bucket loads of cash thrown at them by their oppressors.

All the while they will be laughing at us for being stupid enough to fall for it again.

It's a fact lost on all scum that they hate the police, council, government e.g. the state yet the state funds and runs their lives. The 16 years of boom were completely missed by the human driftwood who complained mantra like that there were no jobs, then complained they had all been taken by East Europeans.

The Thatcher administration allowed banks to gamble with our money.The bankers did this and got us into massive debts. The Thatcher government did away with real jobs for people who did not aspire educationally. Before she did that a man could earn a real living even if he was not too intelligent. Thatcher took that away from them and with it went their pride and self belief.

Thatcher caused the Tottenham riots....obvious!:|

Thatcher didn't do away with the jobs, the jobs were lost to other countries that could produce the same goods at a fraction of our costs.

Also, that was now around 25 years ago, the 18 to early twenties of then are now in their fourties and probably most with jobs. At least they wanted work back then, they were not feckless, not like the rioters of yesterday who seem think society owes them.

also, that was now around 25 years ago, the 18 to early twenties of then are now in their fourties and probably most with jobs. At least they wanted work back then, they were not feckless, not like the rioters of yesterday who seem think society owes them.

very true!

I lived for many years in Tottenham and Wood Green and I am horrified at the scale of what has happened. I was down there during the 85 riots. When something like this kicks off, low-lifes from miles around will turn-up looking for opportunity to loot.

As for the 'Young Father' gunned down by the police there is a blog here that suggests he was shot after being restrained. It wouldn't be the first time that the police have executed someone.

I also understand that the looting in Wood Green shopping city a couple of miles up the road was unchallenged by the police who just didin't attend. The police mush have known that something was going to kick-off. Were they monitoring social media sites? Did they want it to kick-off?

I think it isn't fair to the police to speculate like this Bloomdido until there's been a proper investigation. If there was wrongdoing on their part during the arrest of the victim it still doesn't justify what happened (Im not suggesting you're seeking to justify it btw)

Archived