Violent riots and looting in UK

Thatcher didn't do away with the jobs, the jobs were lost to other countries that could produce the same goods at a fraction of our costs.

Also, that was now around 25 years ago, the 18 to early twenties of then are now in their fourties and probably most with jobs. At least they wanted work back then, they were not feckless, not like the rioters of yesterday who seem think society owes them.

You obviously think that the 3 million unemployed youngsters do not want work and are merely idle. Where are these 3 million jobs available?:huh:

I lived for many years in Tottenham and Wood Green and I am horrified at the scale of what has happened. I was down there during the 85 riots. When something like this kicks off, low-lifes from miles around will turn-up looking for opportunity to loot.

As for the 'Young Father' gunned down by the police there is a blog here that suggests he was shot after being restrained. It wouldn't be the first time that the police have executed someone.

I also understand that the looting in Wood Green shopping city a couple of miles up the road was unchallenged by the police who just didin't attend. The police mush have known that something was going to kick-off. Were they monitoring social media sites? Did they want it to kick-off?

From what i've heard from various sources is that he was a typical scumbag who regularly carried a gun!

"Did they want it to kick off?", are you for real? Don't be an idiot all your life! :huh: Biased?

Why is it that all the (non official) local representatives are pushing for race reasons and dissatisfaction in the Police.

There are old mantras that may have been true in 1985 but are no longer true today. Nobody has told these lazy minded dopes. The London police has plenty of non white officers who have zero in common with the street scum. If a poll were taken of all Tottenham residents asking if they supported the riots we know the result yet these 'gurus' still walk around sounding like a sociology textbook from 25 years ago zzz.

Thatcher sewed the seeds of despair, we are now reaping the harvest.

ha ha didnt take long for that old chestnut to come out......in fact thats exactly what we need now another Mrs Thatcher at least she had the balls to give the police some power in situations like this ;)

You obviously think that the 3 million unemployed youngsters do not want work and are merely idle. Where are these 3 million jobs available?:huh:

Nope, I know plenty of young lads that are out of work and would dearly love to work, however, they are out looking, not sat at home smoking weed, breeding, looting, rioting, blaming all their woes on the rest of the world etc etc.

Nope, I know plenty of young lads that are out of work and would dearly love to work, however, they are out looking, not sat at home smoking weed, breeding, looting, rioting, blaming all their woes on the rest of the world etc etc.

Here here!! Well said that man.

There are old mantras that may have been true in 1985 but are no longer true today. Nobody has told these lazy minded dopes. The London police has plenty of non white officers who have zero in common with the street scum. If a poll were taken of all Tottenham residents asking if they supported the riots we know the result yet these 'gurus' still walk around sounding like a sociology textbook from 25 years ago zzz.

:thumbsup:

Archived