Violent riots and looting in UK

tottenham is also full of other races and religions in fact one of the biggest communities is the jewish/yiddish one, some of whom incidentally could also be seen on sky news involved and running down the street.

The trouble is with the heavy handed approach some police officers become over zealous and we end up with dead members of the public like Blair Peach, Jean Charles de Menezes and Ian Tomlinson.

Speaking of the police......could I ask for your take on this BF(or anyone)?

I noticed a black chap on the news today saying that people he knew didn't think that the police were "for us".

This made me wonder what he meant by "us". Does he mean black people, or young black people, or who? Does he regard "us" as different to the other people in the UK and London? If so does this prove a rift in "Multicultural London"?

And also why aren't the police for this "us" group? They need to play by the rules like anyone else, if they aren't doing so to a degree more than others then they can expect the police to be knocking on there doors. And we expect them to too!!

Of course I am open to some evidence that the police are actually biased against this "us" group if that is indeed a problem!

Speaking of the police......could I ask for your take on this BF(or anyone)?

I noticed a black chap on the news today saying that people he knew didn't think that the police were "for us".

This made me wonder what he meant by "us". Does he mean black people, or young black people, or who? Does he regard "us" as different to the other people in the UK and London? If so does this prove a rift in "Multicultural London"?

And also why aren't the police for this "us" group? They need to play by the rules like anyone else, if they aren't doing so to a degree more than others then they can expect the police to be knocking on there doors. And we expect them to too!!

Of course I am open to some evidence that the police are actually biased against this "us" group if that is indeed a problem!

I don't have a take on it azazel, he was expressing his opinion and I guess only he could clarify what he meant by it.

I'm a supporter of the police and the work that they do, always have been and whenever I've had cause to come into contact with them they've always been diligent, courteous and professional, apart from one occasion when I was stopped and searched in London without explanation, however I can't speak for black folks generally or black folks in London, it would only be speculation on my part Im afraid.

Any excuse for a good looting session. Lets call it THIEVING. Pound to a penny a lot of our 'colonial friends' were involved.

Of course, because when your white students were smashing up westminister and ******* on cenotaphs simply because they were told to pay for their own education that was different wasnt it? Those werent white kids smashing up their communities were they?

what i meant was the response would not be a riot....why :mad:

What do you think the response might be if a Muslim bobby shot a white EDL supporter during one of their regular sojourns into our city centres?

Archived