Violent riots and looting in UK

I don't believe its racist to say, that it is mainly Black people who are rioting again, but it does seem to be the case. Why is it that most most extreme violence seems to be committed by Black people in Black area's.

It does seem to me, to be Black people who are responsibly for most of the Gun and and knife crime, or is it that news media only report Black gun and knife crime?

So is it, a case of Black people committing more extreme violence than white people or is it our media who being deliberately being racist and reporting crime from only one specific group?

i only wish i knew.

Thing is, what you've said could equally be applied to the White or Asian demographic.

Take the riots up North in 2001 (Oldham, Burnley, Bradford etc..); the majority of the rioters were Asian (obvious really since those areas have quite a high population of those folk); yes, there were also White youngsters involved, but it was minimal.

Nevertheless, if the catalyst was the same and it happened to be in a White-dominated area, I'm sure we'd all agree it would 'kick off' just like it did in Tottenham.

We could also use the football hooligan 'case study' too; 99.9% of them are White; and the reason nothing hardly happens anymore is because the Police have got everything right to a tee.

Let these idiots loose in a town centre and see what happens.

Nevertheless, if the catalyst was the same and it happened to be in a White-dominated area, I'm sure we'd all agree it would 'kick off' just like it did in Tottenham.

Well quite. We all remember the Newcastle riots when Raoul Mote got shot by the police, the toon was ablaze for days and hundreds of shops were looted.

Oh, wait. No, they weren't. A few idiots set up stupid facebook pages, which then got taken down, that was it.

Well quite. We all remember the Newcastle riots when Raoul Mote got shot by the police, the toon was ablaze for days and hundreds of shops were looted.

Oh, wait. No, they weren't. A few idiots set up stupid facebook pages, which then got taken down, that was it.

Er, I doubt anyone had any sympathy with a crazy, deranged murderer.

I may be wrong, but didn't he commit suicide?

It's all a bit reminiscent of the Paris riots of 2005 when poor immigrant areas rioted for many days in a row. It even spread outside of Paris then so I wonder if the current problems in London could spread?

Archived