Violent riots and looting in UK

How on earth would people identify 'these idiots' - do they have tattoos saying 'I'm a rioter' on their foreheads?

You don't half come out with some rubbish.

Generally, you'd identify them by the throwing of rocks and then quickly running from the police. You don't half have the wool over your eyes.

He obviously doesn't understand that GIVEN that BLACKS ARE A MINORITY

they are OVER REPRESENTED GIVEN that the LIBERALISTAS would have us believe they are EQUAL OPPORTUNITY RIOTS.

mmm, say Black people represent 5% of the national population, then if more than 5% of the rioters are Black, then they are over-represented.

Generally, you'd identify them by the throwing of rocks and then quickly running from the police. You don't half have the wool over your eyes.

Halibut wouldn't know his arse was on fire until he received an increased water bill.

The IPCC is the best you've got and they're certainly preferable to having the police investigate themselves.

If you wouldn't trust either, who do you suggest should've investigated the shooting and how much time should they have spent on that investigation?

Would they have been in a position to announce the results of the investigation to the protesters?

Ideally I'd like to see a police force which is much more carefully recruited and which would exclude some of the people who currently get through the selection process.

Seeing the news just now, I am really angry especially with all the lame excuses for those who are rioting.

... Whilst at the same time I'm looking forward to seeing someone who sets something ablaze get caught up in it.

So you really think the general public are going to get out there and start throwing rocks at the rioters? Don't be daft, man.

Archived