Violent riots and looting in UK

Ideally I'd like to see a police force which is much more carefully recruited and which would exclude some of the people who currently get through the selection process.

Wouldn't we all. The Police can only recruit from the applicants they receive.

How much additional money are you prepared to spend (and where are you going to find it) to improve police recruiting, training and retention?

Wouldn't we all. The Police can only recruit from the applicants they receive.

How much additional money are you prepared to spend (and where are you going to find it) to improve police recruiting, training and retention?

As for quantity I honestly couldn't say. Re: finding it; I'd probably take a good look at the benefits system for starters. Unpopular, me. ;)

Usually when the Tories are in power ;)

hahaha

But objectively can we not partly blame the lib democrats for the sate of the country too? (crisis, unemployment etc etc)

And don't the labours have the biggest part of responsibility for the state of the UK after years and years of being in power?

In my opinion, labours, conservatives or lib dem, doesn't matter. The crisis, the riots etc etc would have happened anyways.

There's a problem with your theory.

(Maybe you'll figure it out).

I think that you will find that it ends up being a problem with your theory.

The Local Population has a higher Black population than the National Percentage of Blacks. True

We now note that all the areas that are aflame have similar Higher than Average BLACK POPULATIONS.

Archived