Violent riots and looting in UK

the rioters are at it again in peckham london building , cars ,shops are on fire live on sky news now . i say bring in the army now with live ammo and put this maddness out .this has got out of control and cannot be stopped my pusyfooting tactics .

I think that you will find that it ends up being a problem with your theory.

The Local Population has a higher Black population than the National Percentage of Blacks. True

We now note that all the areas that are aflame have similar Higher than Average BLACK POPULATIONS.

Your assertion for this figure?

And by colloray if that was the case why isn't Darnell aflame at the moment?

Peckham now, wherever that is.

Are all these areas where the rioting have occurred particularly black in population. I know Brixton is, but what about the rest?

Peckham is the area that the Labour home secretary took a police bodyguard with her to fetch a kebab, what do you think?

Couple of the blackberry group messages that the telegraph have been passed

"rIf you're down for making money, we're about to go hard in east london tonight, yes tonight!! I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally inviting you to come and get it in. Police have taken the **** for too long and to be honest I don't know why its taken so long for us make this happen. We need a minimum of 200 hungry people. We're not broke, but who says no to free stuff. Doesn't matter if the police arrive cos we'll just chase dem out because as you've seen on the news, they are NOT ON DIS TING. Finders keepers and we all look after each other so if you see someone getting grab by feds then make sure we help stamp out that fuking PIG. M.O.B money over bobbies =D broadcast this to everyone you know and let's get paid!! RE SEND. LONDON MESSAGE"

and

Wanted: nuff niggas and bitches. Tonite nw london gets hit. Starting with staples corner (currys etc) den brent cross(head for da jewels). Y not take this opportunity to EAT. Riot starts at 10. F--- it, da rest of london is eating now its our turn. Let's go out and eat BIG. C u 2nite B-)

Poor mistunderstood oppressed little mites...not.

Get the watercannons over from NI and deploy CS gass in the meantime, thieving feral scum.

Archived