Violent riots and looting in UK

I think that you will find that it ends up being a problem with your theory.

I don't actually. There's a little more to consider than simple numbers.

The Local Population has a higher Black population than the National Percentage of Blacks. True

We now note that all the areas that are aflame have similar Higher than Average BLACK POPULATIONS.

Maybe it suits you to suggest that the areas in question are being looted almost exclusively by the black population but it isn't the case.

Why do people qualify these areas as "black areas"?

They are very poor areas. That's what they are.

No they're not, from what I can see the rioters are all wearing expensive looking Nike and Adidas tracksuits and loads of people are on mobile phones taking pictures and filming whats going on.

Some people in Tottenham may well have more knowledge of what took place when Duggan was killed than the rest of us.

They do, he was a dad and a pillar of society apparently, would't hurt a fly, would run rather than have any conflict, didn't like prison and did not want to go back.

Yes they know him more than us, so it leaves only one thing... must be the police at fault.

the rioters are at it again in peckham london building , cars ,shops are on fire live on sky news now . i say bring in the army now with live ammo and put this maddness out .this has got out of control and cannot be stopped my pusyfooting tactics .

Go and live in Syria or Bahrain if you want the state to respond in such a heinous way to civil unrest.

Your missing the point, the pattern is concerning the place it IS happening!

I'm not missing the point - if you had read up earler you would know where I was I'm quite aware of where it is.

You are missing the point that race is not the connection here - if it was then all places with a larger than average black/asian/whatever population would be rioting. Darnell isn't rioting that I know of, neither is Harehills, or other places.

I'm not missing the point - if you had read up earler you would know where I was I'm quite aware of where it is.

You are missing the point that race is not the connection here - if it was then all places with a larger than average black/asian/whatever population would be rioting. Darnell isn't rioting that I know of, neither is Harehills, or other places.

Still sounds like your missing the point!

Especially concerning what i've said!

Archived