Violent riots and looting in UK

What i cant understand is we have armed police with loaded guns with live ammo ,yet they arnt using them on the rioters. WHY?

These scummy rioters seem to think its ok to go round destroying property and endangering lives ,and think they are getting away with it.

Its either time to bring in the Army ,or let the armed police pop a few off to stop this civil unrest .

If the police shhot AND KILL a few of these scumbags ,the rest would disperse and go home.

So?

They sell drugs, easy money. That buys them their stuff.

These areas are poor.

Plus poverty and misery is not only material. It's intellectual and cultural too.

Tottenham not exactly known for it's museums and galleries nor for its nice and quiet residential streets.

No excuse for looting and setting vehicles and property on fire whatsoever, these rioters are scum, soft policing has not worked in this country, time to get tough !

Are they Black because they are poor or are they Poor because they are black?

I can't believe people still think in terms of skin color.

Poverty=violence

End of the story.

Skin pigment has nothing to do with it.

The areas that are rioting are 'black' it doesn't follow that therefore all 'black' areas must riot.

The 'Black'-ness is a necessary condition but not a sufficient condition.

You need to back that assertion up.

I was in the area - and I'm black. Does that mean that I'm a rioter then?

Think carefully.

Well the met are deploying murder squads to the secured locations (ie the units with all the dna toys you deploy when you actually want to find out who is responsible not a bored PC with a crime number for a burglary) so we should in time have a Bradford style rogues gallery of who's got 5 years and if they mainly turn out to be middle aged middle class white professionals then anyone who has suggested it's basically young black people doing the vast majority of the looting will have to eat their words.

And you can bet the little sods doing the looting and rioting will all have had their DNA taken at some point. Balaclava not as effective as you thought eh homeboys? :D

Archived