Violent riots and looting in UK

Black people are in the areas because they affordable to live in for people who are deliberately kept at the bottom of society.

Go on deliberately kept at the bottom of society?

I went to the same school as some of the Hackney rioters.

The floor sir is yours unless of course you need to visit your vinter or some other unlikely excuse?

No excuse for looting and setting vehicles and property on fire whatsoever, these rioters are scum, soft policing has not worked in this country, time to get tough !

I don't justify violence.

I'm against it.

But it's always been like this. Some people take advantage of the situation to steal, or be violent for the sake of being violent.

I can't believe people still think in terms of skin color.

Poverty=violence

End of the story.

Skin pigment has nothing to do with it.

I think you are close. It's more shall we say antagonism towards the police, which is possibly partially warranted, and more to do with the lack of opportunity as well as the poverty.

Also as someone said whilst I was wiating for a train - it's hot today and that always winds people up. Wonder if there is a colloray between air temperature and propensity to have a punch up

Typical Liberalista demand statistical case to be considered when it goes against you start saying 'oh it's not all numbers' :hihi:

Nothings going against me, I'm afraid. You are choosing to ignore significant background to the situation ie. the long history of racism and institutional racism suffered by the black community in England. Some people prefer the illogical idea that black people are criminals because they are ... well, black.

I have thought carefully and already covered it your Blackness alone is not sufficient.

Well done. I'm glad you agree that colour is not the sole factor, in fact is almost certainly an incidental factor. I'd ask for the apology but I know I wouldnt get it so I will save you the embarrassment by not asking.

Archived