Violent riots and looting in UK

What i cant understand is we have armed police with loaded guns with live ammo ,yet they arnt using them on the rioters. WHY?

These scummy rioters seem to think its ok to go round destroying property and endangering lives ,and think they are getting away with it.

Its either time to bring in the Army ,or let the armed police pop a few off to stop this civil unrest .

If the police shhot AND KILL a few of these scumbags ,the rest would disperse and go home.

the old saying "a stitch in time saves nine" lets have a few good stiches now 7.62mm or 9mm will be ok with me.

Nothings going against me, I'm afraid. You are choosing to ignore significant background to the situation ie. the long history of racism and institutional racism suffered by the black community in England. Some people prefer the illogical idea that black people are criminals because they are ... well, black.

I am willing to be enlightened, you can save me from myself, do pray educate me re the deliberate holding down of blacks in present day UK

If you are feeling particularly adventurous perhaps you can let me know about the deliberate holding down of blacks in USA, Canada, France and even Black Ruled Republic South Africa !!!

You've supposedly asked me a question, where?

I have? I dnon't recall saying I'd honoured you by asking you a question - I asked you if you had an answer to the question you butted in on.

Do you have an answer to that question or are you just trolling with abuse now?

the rioters are at it again in peckham london building , cars ,shops are on fire live on sky news now . i say bring in the army now with live ammo and put this maddness out .this has got out of control and cannot be stopped my pusyfooting tactics .

Then you're an idiot.

I have? I dnon't recall saying I'd honoured you by asking you a question - I asked you if you had an answer to the question you butted in on.

Do you have an answer to that question or are you just trolling with abuse now?

Not how you've phrased it ever!

I explained to you someone else's response that you obviously didn't understand!

Archived