Violent riots and looting in UK

These people feel excluded form their own communities.

And financially they are.

There are no jobs for them, no housing, no chance of a reasonable life.

It isn't very bright, and it would make more sense to seize buildings rather than burn them down.

If they were analytical types they would have jobs and housing they would have the ability to see the merits of seizing buildings while not needing so to do. A win win situation, alas they aren't analytical types and there's the rub.

And financially they are.

There are no jobs for them, no housing, no chance of a reasonable life.

It isn't very bright, and it would make more sense to seize buildings rather than burn them down.

Unfortunately these people are not rioting because of the reasons you've said.

It stems from a knee jerk reaction, goaded and aided by young idiots thinking they're 'fighters'..inviting and inciting each other on FB, Twitter and BBM..it's NOT an uprising protesting about living conditions, jobs etc..it's a bunch of idiots, jumping on a bandwagon..there's no real political protest and anybody thinking it is, is very disilllusioned!

Kicking the crap out of your community isn't going to help with that is it? I'm usually for the youth but this is just getting silly and does appear to be a case of using the death of a man as a reason to riot and loot.

And where the hell are these kids' parents?

It's Chapeltown in Leeds Tess. Actually quite a nice area these days.

chapeltown leeds, it's on the way up to roundhay park in the north east of leeds

Thanks guys - my geographys awful - I thought it was just bad reporting :hihi:

It's getting a bit close to home for my liking, I hope the police decide to take action sooner rather than later.

Shims was trying to find find white based riots earlier if you read the thread, but couldn't find any???

Put a link to the post where I claimed this or stop rattling out lies on your keyboard. Now to deal with some other matters ....

First it was Tunisia. Then it was Bahrain, Algeria, Jordan, Yemen, Albania, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt, Libya. Now the UK.

Rioting obviously brings about the changes we demand, so it is a good thing right?

*tongue firmly in cheek*

Archived