Violent riots and looting in UK

I don't know the figures and neither do you. Most of the looters in Enfield were white from what I've heard. In other words various people involved.

Most black people in London aren't involved in this.

Oh, look you had a grubby little agenda after all .. :roll:

Two words. Head & Sand...

Throwing the racist accusations about will help the situation won't it? Ok I admit it. its all my fault for stating the obvious...:hihi:

My only wish would be that the rioters go into the areas where the political elite live and smash there neighbourhoods, burn and loot.

Only when the political elite are targetted will anything be done.

The people who created this multicultural hellhole live perfectly safe in there ivory towers, in areas that can only be bought by someone one the state payroll.

While the rioters smash up London's eqivalent of Fir Vale and Burngreave then nothing will change - smash up the leafier suburbs and this whole thing will come to a stop by the end of the week

How do you think this is relevant to todays situation?

To be fair it was relevant as a refutation to shims ongoing claims that basically black people are all oppressed and have a go on the rampage/loot randomly/sell drugs/shoot each other because as shims claimed no black man ever owned a white man as a slave but white men did own black men as slaves therefore it's all fine.

1)Probably not true, however, black people have owned other black people and then promptly sold them to Arab traders who sold them on to White traders who transported them in vessels financed by Jewish brokers.

I see you're a racist antisemite as well as an ignoramus, which is of course your problem.

Two words. Head & Sand...

Throwing the racist accusations about will help the situation won't it? Ok I admit it. its all my fault for stating the obvious...:hihi:

The emperor may be stark b*****k naked but it is bad form to fail to notice his most fetching attire.

1)Probably not true, however, black people have owned other black people and then promptly sold them to Arab traders who sold them on to White traders who transported them in vessels financed by Jewish brokers.

Only Jewish? You far-right white supremacist 'thinking' is on clear display, BritPat and your assessment of the western slave trade is rather lacking.

I have never owned anyone and my ancestors might possibly have gone without work because greedy merchants and landowners decided to enslave men rather than pay wages to other men.

No folk memory made me give up hope and trying and to resort to murder rape and drug dealing.

It's no 'folk memory' and you need to accept that most black people are not involved in the criminality you mention, no matter how much it pains you.

Can someone explain to me why all these moronic meatheads feel that their right to protest equals smashing up Debenhams and Currys' windows and looting all their stock.

What right have they got to go smashing up innocent businesses and injuring hundreds of people.

I think a few more bullets need to be distributed. That might stop the ignorent barstewards.

One tragic event that noone other than the people concerned has any knowledge of the facts of has turned into three days of chaos by a majority crowd away from the affected area. If this is the sign of Britain in the 2011 I think its time to emmigate.

I agree with you with regards to the protesters just being thieves and vandals.

I agree with Halibut on this one but with a bit more of a reason why. I don't believe we should resort to bullets (unless the rioters use them of course). Several reasons; we're more civilised, just because those around you act like morons doesn't mean you should. We have many other less violent tools to do the job, imagine what street cred it would give any kids that "took a bullet" or died? Let's not make martyrs of these yobs.

Don't emigrate, if you love your country then stay and shape it.

Archived