Violent riots and looting in UK

You're wrong mate check out the barbary pirates, Africans who enslaved British and irish.

The Barbary Corsairs were Muslims and not of the same ethnicity as the majority of the African descendants living in Tottenham.

You're the one who mentioned Barbary pirates - so I ask you again, what does that have to do with today's situation?

I still shudder to this day thinking of my forefathers taken from these shores, I think I might kick off tonight and grab meself an xbox.

Only Jewish? You far-right white supremacist 'thinking' is on clear display, BritPat and your assessment of the western slave trade is rather lacking.

It's no 'folk memory' and you need to accept that most black people are not involved in the criminality you mention, no matter how much it pains you.

Condemnation of slavery is compulsory but mention of Jewish finance of it is worse than the original slavery eh?

Blacks are victims but Supreme victimhood is the province of the chosen eh?

Well I'm definitely not wading through 30 pages of this stuff, all I will say is you can't make an omellette without breaking eggs ans you can't have a safe society without breaking a few heads now and again.

Time for the police to go in and wipe this scum off the streets, they have forfeited their umin rites innit.

As for the nonsense that "It's outsiders, not people from within our community" - total PC rubbish, they are YOUR scum from within YOUR community.

Two words. Head & Sand...

Throwing the racist accusations about will help the situation won't it? Ok I admit it. its all my fault for stating the obvious...:hihi:

Err ... it was your statement, not mine! I suppose you think their is no trouble in the country caused by people who aren't the offspring of immigrants ... :hihi:

Bullcrap...It all comes down to the quality of parenting, whether you're rich or poor there's no excuse for being a bad/couldn't care less parent and most if not all of these rioters parents were young adults and thrown on the scrapheap under Thatcher/Tory rule! It's a knock on effect that's now biting them on the arse!

Spot-on, so many of the social and economic ill's of today stem from the days of the Milk Snatcher and the Cons in those days of the early '80's.

Too easy. Far too easy.

There is way more to this.

Like what? The kids being victimised by the police? No jobs? No education? Lousy parents? A benefit system that enables them to live without aspiration? A community that alienates them? All of the above?

Though none of these kids are protesting, they're just rioting and looting.

Well I'm definitely not wading through 30 pages of this stuff, all I will say is you can't make an omellette without breaking eggs ans you can't have a safe society without breaking a few heads now and again.

Time for the police to go in and wipe this scum off the streets, they have forfeited their umin rites innit.

As for the nonsense that "It's outsiders, not people from within our community" - total PC rubbish, they are YOUR scum from within YOUR community.

Bang on mate, absolutely no need to trawl through the thread to post that :thumbsup:

Archived