Violent riots and looting in UK

And why do you think that might be Frank?

No future, lack of education, at odds with the white majority, anger towards the police, a higher propensity to criminal behaviour, a culture that celebrates a get rich quick outlook, discriminated against, ignored, lack of ambition,....no doubt there's more..

I wonder how this will fit in with the governments intention to reduce prison numbers. There's 250 arrested already, no doubt it'll be in the thousands when they've done. I reckon they will all get sent down. They'll have to build a new prison..

If the Euro collapses and we get further trouble with the bond markets and banks the results will make today look like a day out at the beach !

The stockmarket appears to be in freefall. Unlike the housing market there is nothing akin to housing benefit to set a minimum price.

I wonder how this will fit in with the governments intention to reduce prison numbers. There's 250 arrested already, no doubt it'll be in the thousands when they've done. I reckon they will all get sent down. They'll have to build a new prison..

Aren't the prisons full, and they seek to close 3 prisons and reduce the population by 3000 by locking up less/letting people out early.

Archived