Violent riots and looting in UK

but how many people are having their homes repossessed.? how many people are losing their jobs.? how many people cant afford the fuel bills.? how many people cant put a meal on the table.?....yeah good times ahead, but what about those that wont see it.?

Not the issue in London, these idiots are mostly youngsters just out for a bit of mayhem and looting in the school holidays, whats your excuse for them ? ...I'm sure you will have one :wink:

So now what are you saying the ringleaders were white or were the likes of the UAF involved?

By the way i still have issues with the Romans invading, can you help me?

The point he is making is that it isn't only black people rioting.

What has ethnicity got to do with it? They are thieving scum the lot of them and people like yourself who focus on ethnicity of the looters are also scum, get back under your rock.

Read the thread, it's what BritPat and shims have been discussing for hours!

Then ask your ever so intelligent self who just chirps in, why did shims do that post, what was he indicating, c'mon, tell him to get back under his rock... Then you join him!

Not the issue in London, these idiots are mostly youngsters just out for a bit of mayhem and looting in the school holidays, whats your excuse for them ? ...I'm sure you will have one :wink:

yeah...just call them thugs....keep your head in the sand

Clearly the heroin trade has been inexcusably disrupted for our turkish friends, the turks have now launched multiple violent attacks on the black rioters in hackney.

The kebab shop will be losing business, or may even have been looted or burnt down :D

Little reprisals (if true of course) will serve a few right :thumbsup:

Archived