Violent riots and looting in UK

Ok, you tell me the numbers of ethnicity that you can count...

Show me where I have made an issue about ethnicity, where I actually point a finger. I'm pointing out facts in whoever presents them!

Rock / house, that's your daft line kid!

My Bold=

This is one where you make an issue about ethnicity

[/b]

My Bold=

This is one where you make an issue about ethnicity

Cheep aren't you troll! :gag: Can't you find anything better or even real!

As I said, there i'm questioning shims post, for it didn't indicate what he wanted to show. It's called a response in an open debate, join in, stop trolling!

No one from the government was available to speak on Newsnight about the riots.

Anyone want to defend the government on that one? Anyone at all?

So it's more important to waste a whole lot of time talking to some news program, rather than trying to sort the problem out?

A big cause of these riots is the amount of scumbags we allow into this country hiding behind the untouchable veil of "racism", we are that busy bending over backwards to pander to said scum that we cannot see further than the end of our noses what these intolerant individuals are up to.

This along with savage cuts in policing, which is blatently exposed by tonights live news film is probably only the start of major unrest.

Darcus Howe on NewsNight now has just said it is a Black thing and it's been expected.

But yes there are a lot of others joining in.

And as Edwina Currie has just said, each individual is responsible for their own actions.

Darcus Howe love him or hate him tells it the way he sees it.

Perhaps shims should learn to accept reality.

So it's more important to waste a whole lot of time talking to some news program, rather than trying to sort the problem out?

Most of them are on holiday.

And the ones that aren't damn well should take an hour or two out of their day to talk to Newsnight, yes. They'll do it at the drop of a hat when it suits them, and not doing it now is just...poor. This is important.

I know, you chose to take them away from the story though didn't you?

I know there are some cretins on this thread but I would have thought that even they could have found a Daily Mail feature on the big story of the moment!

Obviously you have less confidence in your racial buddies.

Archived