Violent riots and looting in UK

In post 687 you said where have you brought ethnicity into it and i have quoted two posts where you have but you keep calling me a troll, why is that then? Can't you come back with a more adult response and as for cheap and troll girl, Cheap I'm not and whats with the troll girl bit, I'm a bloke.

It was an explanation to someone who denied the maths behind someone else's statement...

Try again troll!

Most of them are on holiday.

And the ones that aren't damn well should take an hour or two out of their day to talk to Newsnight, yes. They'll do it at the drop of a hat when it suits them, and not doing it now is just...poor. This is important.

So you think it's more important to waffle for an hour rather than actually solve the problem. Well I for one don't - they can talk once it's sorted thanks but I'd rather have them fixing the problem first.

And where did that stem from troll girl?

BTW all your trying to do is prove something about me that you can't...

You say your not a troll, what's that comment about my missus? REPORTED!

What's with the troll girl bit then? Don't give it out if you can't take it back then.

I'm not trying to prove something i already have but seems you are ignorant to it yourself.

Go back to the post where i chirped in as you say and then tell me who spat his dummy out.

I have asked you to make your case re the holding down of blacks today in the UK only to be met by evasion.

Sorry, no. Been there done that. You misquoted me, I re-quoted myself and responded. I ignored your Sylvester post because it bored me. I may ignore you sometimes. If it makes you feel superior, enjoy! :love:

It was an explanation to someone who denied the maths behind someone else's statement...

Try again troll!

Is troll your favourite word?

I can't be arsed if it's the only word you are going to keep repeating. bye bye

Archived