Violent riots and looting in UK

Then since you are so concerned I suggest you pick up a riot shield and stand a turn.

If not, let them get on with sorting it and then whine about it.

Oh for god's sake. Why do I always forget that what what passes for debate on this forum is actually just the opposite?

I'm ''whining'' about the government, not the police. Are you suggesting that David Cameron will be defending the front line tomorrow?

It's entirely reasonable to suggest that the government response to this has been inadequate. Cameron sat in his villa in Italy for the best part of three days before he decided to come home. Stinks.

Why not fly over thee riots with those planes and helicopters that drop water on moor land fires and soak them all ?

Im sure wet through a lot will want to pack it in or at least it will slow them down a lot.

Get real and stop living in fantasy land.

Imagine living in the area and being in the house with kids, must be terrifying..

That was my first thought when I saw the pictures, poor little things,imagaine them looking through a window and seing all those flames

Oh for god's sake. Why do I always forget that what what passes for debate on this forum is actually just the opposite?

I'm ''whining'' about the government, not the police. Are you suggesting that David Cameron will be defending the front line tomorrow?

It's entirely reasonable to suggest that the government response to this has been inadequate. Cameron sat in his villa in Italy for the best part of three days before he decided to come home. Stinks.

Why?

Seriously - if he suddenly flies home at the drop of a hat then it makes it look serious and it suddenly becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. If the tail of the dog thinks it can wag the head then guess what - it'll try and do just that and the problem is worse.

Of course if they don't you get people bleating that they are not telling them what's being done and distracting them from the business of actually sorting it out.

Archived