Violent riots and looting in UK

Bristol is kicking off!
If it comes to Sheffield I know for a fact its going to come from pitsmoor, down to the wicker, and up to west bar or into town.

Not wanting to stereo type, but looking at the news its places that have been used as part of the multicultural experiment that have kicked off.

If I have to pay the pensions of those whom got council houses FOR LIFE, and the right to buy AT A DISCOUNT etc., whilst being denied access to council housing myself and launched into a precarious labour market.

Can I not at least rent an allotment to place a fkin tent on and build me own house?

If it comes to Sheffield I know for a fact its going to come from pitsmoor, down to the wicker, and up to west bar or into town.

Not wanting to stereo type, but looking at the news its places that have been used as part of the multicultural experiment that have kicked off.

I feel i totally agree, wait for the usual suspects waving the racist card at your post though.

Archived