Anyone use "Verified by Visa"

Thanks for any positive answers folks, i shopped online with Asda at the end of July...no probs...had to put the full password in..

Spent a while shopping last night, first time since then, no info as to put random numbers in...when the penny did drop...:hihi: it wasnt accepted...:huh:

Thats when things went downhill....:rolleyes:

i dont understand it always asks me for say the first the third and the seventh letter of my password if you know what i mean with no trouble at all

Same here..:) up untill the end of July,.(last time i shopped) ive had to put my full password in..

But on the VBV page it didnt say anything the other night just 3 boxes with 3 numbers...nothing about random numbers..:huh: i was then told to "change password" and it wouldnt accept it..

This was Tesco, but its the same on Asda...:( i now cant shop on either as im locked out...:mad:

BTW, my daughter is still having to put her full password in...:huh:

Someones told me to ring NW, but which one?

I used to have problems with this when it used to ask (for example) for the first, third and seventh letter when my password was only six characters long!

Hasn't happened for ages so looks like they've fixed it.

Archived