Reflex 80s Bar - Any Good

ukurban

I passed an 80s Bar called Reflex behind City Hall the other day. I was actually wanting to find a cool bar that has an 80s theme. I only saw it through the day and not sure if its still open any longer. Is it? Also, has anybody been, would they recommend it? Fun atmosphere inside? Any comments, reviews would be appreciated. :help:

Tess your right but when you are on the dance floor you are there to dance, and if you have gone out in a group I am sure one of them would stay behind (being the group mardy bum) there is always one :hihi:. I am sure you wouldn't like a drink spilt on you from some over enthustiac dancer flinging her arms around like a loon.

If you want to see women in their mid-40s dressed like they're 21 and drunken middle-aged men embarrass themselves in a weekly basis whilst listening to a loop of Duran Duran and Human League then Reflex is for you
So you have seen OH's aunties then :hihi:.

I'm fairly sure this is the bar that doesn't allow drinks on the dancefloor.. put me right off!

Two main reasons for "no drinks on the dancefloor" - slips from spilled drinks, and cut feet from broken glass from people going "I've finished my drink, I could put it on that shelf, but no, I'll just drop it here and give it a kick". Almost all of the venues in the city have it as a rule (normally on a tiny sign somewhere near the dancefloor), but the level of enforcement varies.

Archived