Reflex 80s Bar - Any Good

ukurban

I have been going to this bar for years, its one of my favorable places. Always a lively atmosphere. Great place to party. All welcome, met some really nice people over the years. Excellent for a group party, (if booked they throw in some party freebies). Some people come in fancy dress which is brill. They have a great cocktail menu and special offers on drinks. Groovy dance floor, a dance pole if your game or just too drunk to care. Comfy seating areas for those who need a break. Most of the staff are friendly although very busy with our demands. DJ's are excellent and know how to get the party going.

I'm fairly sure this is the bar that doesn't allow drinks on the dancefloor.. put me right off!

Babylon you mean. Where it seems bouncers are paid to walk around and stop anyone taking one step onto the dancefloor before ragging them off if they have a drink in their hand. Reflex is pretty laid back about the 'rule'

I hate the place. The OH thinks it's great. Full of trashy, wrinkly people. Awful music and video screens that bear no resemblance to the music being played. Studying the pathetic people that frequent such places wears off after about half an hour. Then I resort to cutting myself with shards of glass.

Archived