Is it wrong to for an adult to kick a dog thats threatening the children?

I was loving this post for it's gormlessness - then I got to the bit I have made bold! What the f???? Where do you live??? I know of no dog that eats anything the size of a human! Fantastically stupid post - wish there was a 'like' button !!!!!

African Wild Dogs hunt buffalo.

Dingos hunt kangaroos and sheep.

Wolves eat sheep.

All dogs.

Some humans - the ones we call children - are quite small. Although it's unlikely a domestic dog would devour one, some of us are quite sentimental and much preferred them to remain un-chewed as well as un-eaten.

Wolves eat sheep.

All dogs.

Some humans - the ones we call children - are quite small. Although it's unlikely a domestic dog would devour one, some of us are quite sentimental and much preferred them to remain un-chewed as well as un-eaten.

Dingos and Wolves and pet dogs... Bit like Lions and Tigers and persians are all cats, eh?

You are a funny guy - I'll give you that! Being with other members of the public will never suit you though - your head is not in the same place as others :)

Dingos and Wolves and pet dogs... Bit like Lions and Tigers and persians are all cats, eh?

You are a funny guy - I'll give you that! Being with other members of the public will never suit you though - your head is not in the same place as others :)

I would say hi/her head is exactly in the right place. I

If your the sort of person that thinks a dog is anything less than an animal then I assure you that your the one with the head location problem.

Just because you have had a good experience with a canine do not make the fatal mistake of thinking that they are all like that, they are no more than wolves under the fluffy coat and collar, and if you have proof that they are more than than then please show us some proof.

I could put you in the company of a few dogs that would have you in the northern general for several weeks if your in any doubt.

Your attempt at resorting to calling someone you disagree with is proof that your not firmly planted on the ground in respect of your knowledge of the canine and this topic, I can only hope that your bubble is not one day burst by one.

Wolves eat sheep.

All dogs.

Your trying to educate pork.

I would say hi/her head is exactly in the right place. I

If your the sort of person that thinks a dog is anything less than an animal then I assure you that your the one with the head location problem.

Just because you have had a good experience with a canine do not make the fatal mistake of thinking that they are all like that, they are no more than wolves under the fluffy coat and collar, and if you have proof that they are more than than then please show us some proof.

I could put you in the company of a few dogs that would have you in the northern general for several weeks if your in any doubt.

Your attempt at resorting to calling someone you disagree with is proof that your not firmly planted on the ground in respect of your knowledge of the canine and this topic, I can only hope that your bubble is not one day burst by one.

I could also find you a few humans who would put you in Northern General for a few weeks or even worse 6ft under.

Shouldn't we be just as cautious of human beings as we should be of dogs? To be honest I trust dogs more than I trust humans.

I can't believe people are treating dogs as though they are killing machines.

I have never been attacked by a dog in my life but I've been attacked by humans in a few different ways.

Stop acting as though you need to protect your children from every dog! If you are going to do that then you need to protect them from every single person coming near them in their life as well.

Archived