Britain's most feckless father?

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2011/08/07/britain-s-most-feckless-father-102039-23325257/

THE most shameless dad in Britain is such a rat that even his mother has stopped sticking up for him.

Sneaky Jamie Cumming has fathered FOURTEEN children by 12 different mums, many of them victims of his lies and tricks.

Now his 15th baby is on the way with his 13th young lover.

And because he is out of work YOU as taxpayers are forking out the cash to support his brood.

Now Jamie's embarrassed mother Lorraine, 55, is demanding her tattooed son stops his feckless ways and starts being a proper dad to the kids he already has.

It should be noted that Jamie's embarrassed mum is herself the mother of six children.

I've just heard a "community leader" in Tottenham complain that there is nothing for youngsters to do. But this didn't stop Mark Duggan from fathering four children.

We seem to have created a society where the feckless are now out-breeding the sensible by a significant factor. The satirical film Idiocracy is becoming more and more like a documentary.

When will we realise that rewarding people for breeding is detrimental on so many societal health factors, including environmental and crime?

I love the bottom bit of that article :hihi:
I doubt some people would admit to having a child with him... unless they were... oh wait a minute they must have been desperate to have children with him. And people think I am a benefit scrounger with only one child... at least I don't pop them out like sweets for more money. :roll:.

Wonder how many were conceived after a drunken fumble :hmmm:.

It's typical of doleys and single mums. They don't get out often and don't have much going on in life. A new interest comes into your life and within a week and with the help of a little drink/drugs you are engaged, married, moved in with eachother, and had kids. Only to find out by the next giro day that you didn't really like them, they just made the fortnight between payments go that bit easier.

It's typical of doleys and single mums. They don't get out often and don't have much going on in life. A new interest comes into your life and within a week and with the help of a little drink/drugs you are engaged, married, moved in with eachother, and had kids. Only to find out by the next giro day that you didn't really like them, they just made the fortnight between payments go that bit easier.
I don't agree with the doley's and single mum comment. But the rest is possible. About feeling alone and thinking this new man loves you when all he really loves is getting his end away. Most single mums are fabulous mums who work hard to give their child the best in life and they work hard as they have to do it on one income.

I don't agree with the doley's and single mum comment.

There are estates around the city where this goes on on a fortnightly basis. They have nothing else in their life other than drinking, drugs and breeding. Oh and the odd dose of Jeremy Kyle to keep your moral barometer calibrated.

There are estates around the city where this goes on on a fortnightly basis. They have nothing else in their life other than drinking, drugs and breeding. Oh and the odd dose of Jeremy Kyle to keep your moral barometer calibrated.
That is quite possible but not all people are dole scroungers and single mums... I am shock horror still with the father of my child 3 years later... :P.

Archived