Hanrahan's turns American?

ambient

I've been to Hanrahans a couple of times in the past and had delicious food both times and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was therefore really looking forward to going there again for our works do - my my how we were fooled! They even gave us a Hanrahans menu to choose from. Cheeky blighters.

I just could not work out which bits to combine my turkey with last night; corn on the cob with cranberry sauce or grilled tomato and (lumpy) mash tatie? Hmm answers on a postcard pls. They clearly thought that mixing the old menu with the burger menu would work - WELL IT DIDN'T!!

In all honesty, the americanisation seemed to go unnoticed and quite trivial once they started bringing the "wonderfully comical" :suspect: food combinations out!

Ah well s'pose you need something to remember your works xmas bash by.

I just hope that I am never unfortunate enough to go back while it is Exchange Bar & Grill.

There's nothing wrong with eating cranberry sauce with turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes go with it too, along with candied yams, green bean and mushroom casserole, followed by pumkin pie. It's what we eat at Thanksgiving. I have sampled some of your pathetic attempts to cook American and they just don't work. Stick to the fish and chips and steak and kidney pie

Leave the barbecue to people who know what they're doing.

Archived