How America reports British multiculturalism

I doubt that's true BF, I equally doubt what Malky and Poppins wrote is true either.

If all Polish immigrants see themselves as Brits now why do we have a Polish centre on London Road?

Why would I lie :confused: maybe it's hard for some people to accept, don't see why it would be, nothing wrong with moving to a country to be "one of them"

Because the OP has an anti-muslim agenda?

no no no, i thought it was interesting. i do not care who you or anyone prays to. i do however find it strange that many on here seek out reasons to get offended. is this the reason people join this fourm?

you can still be british and proud and be proud of your polish genes.

You can but that wasn't what BF said. He said that all immigrants he knows. As a percentage that would suggest all immigrants. They don't consider themselves British first. The point was simply wrong.

Most immigrants I know who emigrate here most definitely consider themselves British first, many I know are more patriotic and have a better knowledge of British history than the many of the 'indigenous'.

Only when it suits, usually when claiming benefits.

I don't believe such centres are indicative of any culture not feeling part of the host one.

As I said earlier America probably has a wider selection of ex patriate and foreign clubs associations than any other country, immigrants and their offspring like to maintain some interest in their mother country..there's even an association of Irish police in America, along with many others!

http://www.nhpes.org/

It's not about them not feeling part of Britain. You said they felt British first. I say that is completely untrue.

Archived