Sheffield film 'Threads' - Megathread.

RPG

Didn't the main female character end up out on the moors eating sheep that were dead due to radiation?

I also remember someone at the town hall trying the radio and all they could get were the police at Stocksbridge.

*shiver* I remember when they used ot test the siren at Hammerton Road Police Station without telling anyone. I used to crumple with fear.

I have a lot of associated memories such as music - mentioned before - especially Ultravox. Also - the Young Ones episode aptly entitled "Bomb" where Neil painted himself white to deflect the blast...genius.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone mentioned that this film was deleted a few posts back, does that mean we are allowed to give copies of it away to fellow forum members? Or do they mean it's deleted from sale, but copyright still exists?

I was just curious if the copyright existed still or not as I know a free download source for this film (found on Google) that I have not yet used and will now not use, but I was going to post it on the forum.

Guess not now.

I also know from PM that another user on here knows another free download location for this film and although I cannot pass on either location (sorry, if it's illegal then I can't) I can definately say if you spend five minutes searching you will definately find a free download of it if you are willing to break the law.

There appears to be at least two download versions so far as they are both reported to be different sizes.

Archived