DJ mag poll - you're having a laugh

KidPhunk

Hey cheers for all views thus far, very interesting - just wanna state too that i am not slagging off trance at all I used to play it myself years back (more breaks and dnb now) i am just truely shocked that 5 of its dj's could top such a current poll - but as some of you have stated it is world wide and europe is still majorly trance dominated and i suppose it is a popularity contest, i even got a few emails asking me to vote for eddy halliwell!!??!! surely that just wrecks the whole point of it!! oh I dunno may try and get on it next year just vote for myself 100,000 thousand times!!

theres only 4 people in there, i give a flying about:

Desyn Masiello

85 Plump DJs

86 Miss Kittin

87 Felix Da Housecat

wheres, the evil nines, the krafty kuts (whos done the best EMix of the year by far), meat katie, rennie p... its just a popularity list not a talent list.

trance, one of my fave genres of old, is a has been, again. the future is out there and its not trance.

Yeah Vini i totally agree Krafty, I think just scraped it in the top 200 or maybe 150 - which puts him with the likes of Chris Moyles etc - what a joke - i used to love trance too, in the hay day of the courtyard of cream at nation with paul oakenfold - now thats what it was all about!!!

Archived