Help needed with zafira

LOL I'm fully aware of how much dealerships charge, I worked in them for years. My customers often see me scan their vehicles, which usually only takes about 10 mins. I can't justify any more than £20 for a quick scan. On occasion I may have to do in-depth multiple system scans which take longer and cost a little more, or go on a road test recording live data from the ECU.

I've always found that customers come back to you and recommend others when you are straight and fair with them.

Totally agree...

BTW: have you got any apprenticeships available

I've had two Vauxhalls and they both tried to stall when I was pulling up to lights etc and put my cluth down to take it out of gear. I was originally told it was an ECU problem, but have since been told it can be a dirty and clogged up throttle body (which lets air into your engine etc). I took mine off last weekend and cleaned it out with a toothbrush and some brake cleaner (since found out you can get dedicated throttle body cleaner) as it was manky. Car is running better I have to say and my engine emission warning light went off after two days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi ime new be I have a zafira 2ltr diesel auto on 54 plate i have an intermitent satarting problem last few weeks car slugish to start like low batt but batt new & fully chrged cheked today car rus fine but when stoped to day had to get jump start. started furst turn key have chkd batt fully charged & full charge rate from alternater when had sme problem befor & changed batt was told by AA poss + lead on batt faulty Help please:help:

Archived