Do some men become old OVERNIGHT by the age of 30?

In our teens and in their early 20s men tend to act in the same way, do the same things and in most cases are pretty much run of the mill.

However I've noticed by about the age of 30 some modern men turn into old men, almost overnight.

There fashion sense goes out of the window, they suddenly can't stay out as late as they used to (often catching the last bus) and become gooey when they see a little baby. This particular man appears to lose all his social skills overnight and is completely out of his depth at social events such as partys.

Then there is the man who believes that he may not fit into the clubbing scene and instead takes up dancing lessons, or gets involved in other sociable activities/holidays abroad relating to the 30 to 45 age group. For some men, this fits them like a glove.

And of course there is the 30 something man who never grows up, dressing up like an 18 year old and partys like and 18 year old in all the bars in town. This man is happy to be the oldest swinger in town. This kind of man clearly would never be marrage material - however he knows how to have a good time.

Has anyone else noticed this?

In years gone by many men were married off by the time they were 30 - however marrage isn't the norm any longer. I'm not sure if women suddenly age, but some men certanly do

Do some men become old overnight?

I'm still the same as i was at 13, a mature joker, though i've never followed fashion.

I don't wear the latest clothes, but i'm no cardigan pipe smoker either.

I can hold my own in any situation without looking out of place, well that's the feed back i get, not that i ask.

I'm over 60, I take the mick out of everybody and everthing, dont give a monkeys what people think. Couldn't care less what women think of me, had more than enough of 'em to last the rest of my days. My attitude comes with the bus-pass. It's the 'dont give a ****' attitude. Been married over 40 years, that gives you an attitude as well.

I may grow up someday.

In our teens and in their early 20s men tend to act in the same way, do the same things and in most cases are pretty much run of the mill.

However I've noticed by about the age of 30 some modern men turn into old men, almost overnight.

There fashion sense goes out of the window, they suddenly can't stay out as late as they used to (often catching the last bus) and become gooey when they see a little baby. This particular man appears to lose all his social skills overnight and is completely out of his depth at social events such as partys.

Then there is the man who believes that he may not fit into the clubbing scene and instead takes up dancing lessons, or gets involved in other sociable activities/holidays abroad relating to the 30 to 45 age group. For some men, this fits them like a glove.

And of course there is the 30 something man who never grows up, dressing up like an 18 year old and partys like and 18 year old in all the bars in town. This man is happy to be the oldest swinger in town. This kind of man clearly would never be marrage material - however he knows how to have a good time.

Has anyone else noticed this?

In years gone by many men were married off by the time they were 30 - however marrage isn't the norm any longer. I'm not sure if women suddenly age, but some men certanly do

Do some men become old overnight?

It's called growing up, maybe you should try it

Archived