Shot police officer

If I was a police officer and a gun got even pointed in my direction I would not hang about to see if I was going to be shot or not first.

I don't see that this proves anything other than the initial account was not correct.

What can't be disputed was a bullet was pulled from a police mans radio and this guy had a gun on his possession that he should not have had.

What do you do ?

Its obvious that the police will be made scape goats because condemnation of the rioters would be an admission that the multicultural experiment here is not going as well as it was supposed to.

Lets get this straight, the only real riots we had here by the indigenous population has been by the likes of the minors that were in my opinion given no alternative by a government that waged war on them.

I know this post is going to smell of racism to some but its say what you see time folks.

Now now, keep it civil because a topic like this will have them itching to have it locked or deleted. :D

Its going to be a contentious point about who's the bullet was depending on if you think the police are here to protect or serve.

Now now, keep it civil because a topic like this will have them itching to have it locked or deleted. :D

Its going to be a contentious point about who's the bullet was depending on if you think the police are here to protect or serve.

I thought it was supposed to be both. In this case however, maybe neither.

I thought it was supposed to be both. In this case however, maybe neither.
It is supposed to be both, but some will argue that they should protect the public and not let a gun man roam the streets, and others that think he should have let him walk about with the gun un challenged would suggest they are here to just serve us and let us do what we want regardless.

I personally think they did right, given he choose to walk the public streets with a weapon, he needed pulling over and the public taken out of danger. If that means shooting him then that's how it goes, no one made him carry the gun.

Archived