Shot police officer

I am pro police on this issue, but i had to have a snigger at a comment on Breakfast tv this morning.

Kit Malthouse was being interviewed and he came out with the comment

".......and they (the police) had no intelligence prior to this event......"

Isn't this just another state sponsored murder, Lady Di, Dr David Kelly and now Mark Duggan. Is it not the case that the only difference between Duggan and the other two is that we know why our governments murdered, Lady Di and Dr Kelly? and we don't know why they murdered Duggan..........YET?

Don't you find it really really REALLY strange how our Special Armed Police only kill innocent people, No Bomber (or supposed bomber???????) :roll: has been killed by them so far?

I have said for sometime now, that the safest way to travel around London is to Colour your self with an Asian type hue, have a ruck sack on your back with wires sticking out of the top and your bang safe.

Any one think i am wrong?

The most dangerous way to travel around London is to talk with an Irish Brogue and carry a deadly table leg in a carier bag......any one remember that Irish guy, the armed London Police murdered?

Two Metropolitan Police officers have been arrested on suspicion of murder in connection with the shooting of a painter and decorator by police marksmen in 1999.

Harry Stanley, who was 46, was shot in the head and hand after police mistook the table leg he was carrying in a bag for a sawn-off shotgun.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article529139.ece

Needless to say, the two murderers were found not guilty, its a funny old word eh?

Isn't this just another state sponsored murder, Lady Di, Dr David Kelly and now Mark Duggan. Is it not the case that the only difference between Duggan and the other two is that we know why our governments murdered, Lady Di and Dr Kelly? and we don't know why they murdered Duggan..........YET?

Don't you find it really really REALLY strange how our Special Armed Police only kill innocent people, No Bomber (or supposed bomber???????) :roll: has been killed by them so far?

I have said for sometime now, that the safest way to travel around London is to Colour your self with an Asian type hue, have a ruck sack on your back with wires sticking out of the top and your bang safe.

Any one think i am wrong?

The most dangerous way to travel around London is to talk with an Irish Brogue and carry a deadly table leg in a carier bag......any one remember that Irish guy, the armed London Police murdered?

Needless to say, the two murderers were found not guilty, its a funny old word eh?

You seem to have overlooked a few details with regards to the 'innocent' man in this case unless of course when you say innocent, you actually mean known criminal gangster with a gun.

Now you're not a witless boy Conrod, so surely you can see the illogical nature of your post?

You're denouncing the 'liberal left' (sounds like a phrase from Griffin's lexicon that does), for not joining you in your vilification of the dead man, yet acknowledge that the hard evidence that would be required to do so is as yet not forthcoming.

Come now BF, there's no need to let fact or legal principle get in the way of opinionated statements. The forum would be a very dull place if we only exchanged indisputable fact. Opinion is much more fun and with boundless potential for dispute.

That aside, I'm all for stringing people up just for looking like gang members - it would make the streets more pleasant for old ladies to walk down.

Come now BF, there's no need to let fact or legal principle get in the way of opinionated statements. The forum would be a very dull place if we only exchanged indisputable fact. Opinion is much more fun and with boundless potential for dispute.

That aside, I'm all for stringing people up just for looking like gang members - it would make the streets more pleasant for old ladies to walk down.

..and of course you're quite right my friend, but the indignation of the 'liberal left' doesn't quite stretch to burying the accused up to his neck in a sand pit and lobbing rocks at him until they've at least heard an independent account of his apparent indiscretions.

Personally I was happy the police found themselves in a position where they were able to dispatch this feckless youth and put an untraceable gun in his hand before firing on one of their own and setting a compelling scene ;)

..and of course you're quite right my friend, but the indignation of the 'liberal left' doesn't quite stretch to burying the accused up to his neck in a sand pit and lobbing rocks at him until they've at least heard an independent account of his apparent indiscretions.

Personally I was happy the police found themselves in a position where they were able to dispatch this feckless youth and put an untraceable gun in his hand before firing on one of their own and setting a compelling scene ;)

As Dick Emery said, "Ooh, you are awful, but I like you" :)

Oh loving the conspiracy feeling......:love:

Archived