Shot police officer

Wonder how he paid (if he paid) for the elabrate jewelery he was wearing in the photos and bring up four kids in a depraved district.

He must have had a well paid job, does anyone know what trade he was employed in?

Now now, you're being unfair.

I think he looks like a delightful chap, probably a successful architect or neurosurgeon. I understand this style of jewelry is all the rage at his local yacht club.

The liberal left on here are quite right to defend his good name for the moment, until we see the (inevitabel) hard evidence that he is, indeed, a low life drug-dealing criminal (which is perfectly obvious to anybody with half a brain). After which they will go quiet and refuse to apologise for defending such human vermin and wrongly accusing the press of lying.

Where did you get this information from?
Just the facist right wing press - it will all be lies of course, chances are he's a part time hairdresser and charity volunteer who was just murdered by the racist right wing Police for being black.

Or at least, I'm sure that's what you'd like to believe.

Just the facist right wing press - it will all be lies of course, chances are he's a part time hairdresser and charity volunteer who was just murdered by the racist right wing Police for being black.

Or at least, I'm sure that's what you'd like to believe.

maybe it was suicide? and the police are trying to ease the family pain?

Archived