Shot police officer

Anybody else notice something?

The usualy bleeding hearts brigade is suprisingly quiet.

I cant think why...

They were all busy defending the human rights of scum like Ian Huntley ,Peter Sutcliffe and co on the "Bring back the death penalty " thread last night ,so they will be having a lie in reading their Guardians this morning .

Dont worry one will be along soon though .:hihi:

Anybody else notice something?

The usualy bleeding hearts brigade is suprisingly quiet.

I cant think why...

..well the Gobfrothers appear to have temporarily taken over the asylum CG ;)

What would you like the bleeding hearts to say? If you include me in that fraternity I already volunteered an opinion and it wasn't one sympathetic to the dead man (assuming what we hear being reported is accurate.)

They were all busy defending the human rights of scum like Ian Huntley ,Peter Sutcliffe and co on the "Bring back the death penalty " thread last night ,so they will be having a lie in reading their Guardians this morning .

Dont worry one will be along soon though .:hihi:

I'M FREE!!

Ps; Sheffvan-no one was defending the human rights of Huntley, Sutcliffe & Co, they were disagreeing with the effectiveness of your draconian proposals..have you ever studied at the Iranian School of Sharia Law?

So sure that has nothing to do with it?
With that logic BF will be cleaning his piece as we speak. :D

No its obviously down to environment and social status. I noticed the local MP in tottenham was out condemning it rather than running up the road with a new TV.

why is it black people like to carry guns? deal drugs? rape? rob? mug? more than white people?

its not DNA

SO IS IT CULTURE?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

If you're going to be provocative at least be more subtle about it Quinnwok, you should take a leaf out of Conrod's book, he's a past master at it ;)

Just for the record I don't know any black people who carry guns, deal drugs, rape or rob people anymore than you know white people who are serial killers, paedophiles, loners who massacre innocent teenagers or wear funny socks with bells on and dance around a maypole.

Archived