Manchester airport never opens new passport lanes

When I travel alone is is the fast and easy way way to pass passport control, when I have my young daughter with me, even though she has to pay and has the biometric passport she can't use it, because she isn't 18!! Effing silly way of getting more money out of people who want to travel!

When I travel alone is is the fast and easy way way to pass passport control, when I have my young daughter with me, even though she has to pay and has the biometric passport she can't use it, because she isn't 18!! Effing silly way of getting more money out of people who want to travel!

Maybe im totally missing something her but it doesnt cost the traveller any money to use either the normal passport control vs the automated system, so im not sure where you coming up with the whole effing silly way of getting more money out of people who want to travel.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived