Did they or didn't they do it?

The photoshop fake was put out by their supporters to make them look innocent.

They werent.

Really, then i'm sure you will give us a link to the same photo that shows the fence not running over his arm....YES?

But its his left arm as we view it.

Your picture shows even more clearly that the fence goes over his arm, as is clear to any one else who views that photo........ You should have gone to spec savers my friend.

Yes, I know it's his left arm. That's why I corrected you for saying it was his right. I think you will find that it is quite clear that his hand is in his pocket. You can even see his bare wrist from where his jacket sleeve ends to where his hand goes into his pocket.

You really really must try harder if this is the best you can come up with.

jb

I think it is you that needs the trip to Specsavers. You can clearly see the top of his hand sticking out of his pocket.

Really, then why did the earlier post say that his hand was in his pocket?

How does a hand stick out of a pocket. :D It is either in his pocket or out of it, or even partially in his pocket, but there is no way a hand can stick out of a pocket. :D:D

Yes, I know it's his left arm. That's why I corrected you for saying it was his right. I think you will find that it is quite clear that his hand is in his pocket. You can even see his bare wrist from where his jacket sleeve ends to where his hand goes into his pocket.

You really really must try harder if this is the best you can come up with.

jb

But the other numb nut reckons his hand is STICKING OUT of his pocket, you can't have it both ways. Clearly you guys are more than tad mixed up.

Just lets presume someone photo shoped a picture to cover something up, how stupid would they have to be to leave clues ?

Anybody with an half decent knowledge of picture manipulation would make a good enough job of it to be very hard to tell. Anyone making such a boo boo like suggested must be trying to say something and the people paying are blind.

I much prefer the only logical explanation to explain it, being that its faked to look fake and not a mistake of a conspiracy.

I don't know why I even bothered looking at the topic now it was just that :(

Really, then why did the earlier post say that his hand was in his pocket?

How does a hand stick out of a pocket. :D It is either in his pocket or out of it, or even partially in his pocket, but there is no way a hand can stick out of a pocket. :D:D

Pedantic much? :roll:

You carry on clinging on to minute details all you want if it makes you feel comfortable with your silly conspiracy theory.

Originally Posted by Closet Guy. View Post

The photoshop fake was put out by their supporters to make them look innocent.

They werent.

Come on old beam give us a link to the un doctored photo then, the one that was issued before the SUPPOSED supporters photoshopped it. :D:D

I bet your knocking hell out of Google now trying to find a SUPPOSED original photo eh? :D

Archived