Did they or didn't they do it?

If only there were more images available from the camera for us to examine but alas it would seem the government only saw fit to photoshop the one.

No wait...

... about 29 seconds in, and this took me all of 10 seconds on google.

jb

The photo used in that youtube clip, is by far less clear than the one i provided,

Now why would the original photo, be less clear than the one from SUPPOSED supporters of these guys?? Although even in your film that fence is still crossing his arm, you seriously need glass's.

The photo used in that youtube clip, is by far less clear than the one i provided,

Now why would the original photo, be less clear than the one from SUPPOSED supporters of these guys?? Although even in your film that fence is still crossing his arm, you seriously need glass's.

JPG is the worst thing for images, every time it's re-saved it loses quality... Same with converting movies, and yes that includes posting to youtube...

If it had been a still image from a shutter camera then there may have been a point to this, but vid cameras bleed over color and images between frames can get messy, especially things moving.

But only the section thats blured or has bled, is where the fence goes over the guys arm???? :D:D:D:D And all the rest of the photo is crystal clear. :D Are you a comedian or what?

Tell me more my good man. :D

Archived