Did they or didn't they do it?

But only the section thats blured or has bled, is where the fence goes over the guys arm???? :D:D:D:D And all the rest of the photo is crystal clear. :D Are you a comedian or what?

Tell me more my good man. :D

Do you understand jpeg compression?

Or even know how light acts around surfaces?

You don't sound that well educated! :roll:

I was trying to be as irritating as him.

Did it work?

The truth is C G, is that your not bright enough to compete and in your under developed Neanderthal mind, you seem to think that, quantity is better than quality.

Have a look here below, some one has posted a picture from your family album, how sweet of them eh.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mrkash.com/images/homosapien.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mrkash.com/cst.html&h=301&w=300&sz=19&tbnid=HAxlK4Hj4oIbRM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dearly%2Bman%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=early+man&docid=dvOUSFkQyjxwlM&sa=X&ei=e_s_Tuz2KcqmhAeky-mtAg&ved=0CEEQ9QEwBw&dur=1062

The photo used in that youtube clip, is by far less clear than the one i provided,

Now why would the original photo, be less clear than the one from SUPPOSED supporters of these guys?? Although even in your film that fence is still crossing his arm, you seriously need glass's.

It is youtube and has thus been compressed. Besides that wasn't the point. What you were supposed to take note of was the position of his hand in each of the frames between 34 and 38 seconds.

Oh and what are glass's?

jb

Stop feeding him guys. He knows his OP was blown out of the water within 5 minutes and has now turned to burying his head in the sand and on the verge of trolling.

Do i see a white flag a fluttering in the breeze there old been? :D Ile send you a white feather asap, you can put it with your collection. :D

And like you think that you do????? :D:D:D:D:D

Tell me more old bean, what what. :D

It's called reading and experimenting, it helps really, so you don't so daft talking about stuff you obviously know nothing about... Go back to school chav girl!

But only the section thats blured or has bled, is where the fence goes over the guys arm???? :D:D:D:D And all the rest of the photo is crystal clear. :D Are you a comedian or what?

Tell me more my good man. :D

The arm would be moving faster than anything else in the shot if it was mid swing for a start. Im just looking for a logical explanation to your illogical rants.

I think you will find that its down to how the image is scanned, and how light is picked up and stuff like that, that does not really interest me but I am aware of it.

Progressive scan ? some stuff like that that is a bit technical for me.

It is youtube and has thus been compressed. Besides that wasn't the point. What you were supposed to take note of was the position of his hand in each of the frames between 34 and 38 seconds.

Oh and what are glass's?

jb

Then why offer it up in the first place, to any rational mind, that would say that it is not proof of anything, if it is considerably less clear than the photo i linked to. How strange s that then eh?

Archived