Dance Classes in Sheffield?

hmr44

• 2 months later...

Hiya i used to dance at Helen Taylors school of dance at st.aidans church on manor lane/city road.

i enjoyed it as it was a micture of dancing and from a beginner you could take part in the big competitions and weekends away.

The dance i did when i was there was:

:street

:team

:solos

:doubles

:ballroom

i really enjoyed it and would like to start at another dance school with the same kind of variety, but i dont want to go back to helen taylors because i havent been for that long and i want to start fresh somehwhere else.

could any one help me out here i have looked at city limits and i will try them as i have seen some of there performances in the city centre at events and things.

Originally posted by kirky_s2

Hiya i used to dance at Helen Taylors school of dance at st.aidans church on manor lane/city road.

i enjoyed it as it was a micture of dancing and from a beginner you could take part in the big competitions and weekends away.

The dance i did when i was there was:

:street

:team

:solos

:doubles

:ballroom

i really enjoyed it and would like to start at another dance school with the same kind of variety, but i dont want to go back to helen taylors because i havent been for that long and i want to start fresh somehwhere else.

could any one help me out here i have looked at city limits and i will try them as i have seen some of there performances in the city centre at events and things.

: Am i reading this right, Kirky a ballroom dancer....D :D :D :D:hihi:

Originally posted by beza

There is a good dancing school at Gleedless Townend,she teaches everything

Is it june fletchers opposite the petrol station

if it is i used to go there aswell but it was quite far to get and i didnt like the other people there te girls seemed to have a problem because i was new to the group:loopy:

Thanks for your help anyways xx

Archived